You need a new battery if:
- Your battery smells like “rotten eggs”, is bulging, leaking fluids, or is highly corroded.
- Do NOT attempt a jump start if these conditions exist. Your battery could explode!
You probably need a new battery if:
- You’ve drained your battery down and “killed” it more than four times after leaving your lights on/door ajar.
- Your battery is over five years old. (In most cases, a jump start might get you going but is only a “band-aid” fix when replacement is usually necessary.)
You might need a new battery if:
- Your engine is slow cranking, making a labored “Uh-rrrrrrr, rrrrrrr, rrrrrrrr” sound and not starting.
- You have trouble starting your car and hear a fast “click, click, click” clicking sound.
Please have the following information ready when you call:
- Make, Model, and Year of vehicle—including engine size.
- Exact location—including address, cross streets, and major landmarks or nearby businesses.
- A good call back number where you can be reached.
- Method of payment you plan on using. (Cash, Visa, Mastercard)
We love appointments!
Call and schedule a convenient time today.
For additional information see our helpful tips page!
- Best ETA’s in Bend!
- Available 7 days a week
- 7 am to 7 pm
- We come to your location!
- Home, work, school, store
- We can install on the spot
Peace of Mind
- Certified technicians
- Backed by AAA
- Nationwide Warranty